viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

REPORTED SPEECH

Elena said "i'm tired"
Elena said that she was tired.

My friend said "I haven't money"
My friend said that he hadn't money.

"I like this horse", said my mother
My mother said that she liked this horse.

"You can eat here" said peter
Peter said that we could eat here.

"We played in the garden yesterday" said the boy
The boy said that they had played in the garden.

"I have been your boss", David told Anna
David told Anna that he had been her boss.

"I will help you in your homework" said Adam
Adam said that he would help in his homework.

"I'm in Barcelona today" said Esther
Esther said that she was in Barcelona that day.

"Is there a television? asked Dennis
Dennis asked if he there was a television.

"Please pass me the salat"
Teresa told me to pass her the salat.

No hay comentarios: