viernes, 19 de diciembre de 2008

READING PROJECT

My name is David Palau Marí, I am thirty five years old. I was born in Ibiza and I have lived here all my life. I love traveling and I have visited various places, (Switzerland, Italy and Monaco, La Coruña, Andorra, Valencia and Madrid...), if I can I would like to go to visited lots more places.
I also love sports a lot, when I can, I do sports three or four times a week. I have always enjoyed sports and when I was young I used to play football with some friends in the country. Now, if I can, I go to the gym severd days a week, go walking, ride my bicycle or I go swimming.
By walking I have discovered how beatiful nature is. When I am walking along country roads or though woodland I enjoy the views and the peace.
I have a brother who is younger than me. Now he is twenty-seven years old and recently, he passed his final examinations to be a fireman.
Nowadays, I am working and studying at the same time. I am studying to be a teacher (magisterio). I have been doing this for five years. When I finish I will work with children, as I like them a lot and enjoy working with them. I have never stopped thinking that one day I would be finishing my university degree. So I want this day to come as working and studying is quite a complicated and hard thing to do. Now I realise the mistake of not studying at the correct moment in my life.
To finish I could say that my world is divided between work and study, which occupy most of my week. At the weekends I try to get up to date with mundane things and if I can I go to the cinema, something that I love doing, I visit my friends, but I never stay at home if it is not necessary. Some afternoons and saturdays I visit my father because he has been ill for ten years.

No hay comentarios: